Thursday, May 22, 2008

Now I know how to get revenge....

Not that I'm vengeful, but now I know the best way to get revenge on anyone that might need it. Just let them eat something that gives them food poisoning.
Apparently something I ate on Sunday gave me food poisoning. Very early Monday morning, I awoke to some violent reactions. I won't go into details, but lets just say they weren't pretty.

I felt I wanted to die. I couldn't eat anything Monday. I couldn't drink anything, either, as everything was promptly revisited.

I was so dehydrated and exhausted. I don't remember the last time I felt so wretched!

But, I finally feel ok. I'm finally starting to feel like eating, which is good because I need the energy to get going on finishing up packing.

That's right. We're starting the move tomorrow. I need to get going!

No comments: