Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bloggariffic

In line with my new bloglove, here's a new one(s)

simply stated from realsimple magazine!

It has 8 different blogs about all different subjects, like technology and fashion and organizing and cooking...
Very helpful.

Also, I wanted to add that over the weekend I bought some new makeup. I bought some products from Stila.

After years and years of reading Cosmos and Allures and Glamours and seeing Stilaall over it's pages with rave reviews, I decided to try some products. I bought some tinted moisturizer, some of their trademark convertible color, and a convertible eye color
. So far, I'm pretty impressed with all of my products. I do like the tint that the cheek color gives, but I'm not sold on it's lip color abilities. But other than that, I believe I'm a Stila fangirl! Too bad it's so expensive!


And now I leave you with some beautiful words from Barack Obama.


Hope. Hope is what led me here today, with a father from Kenya, a mother from Kansas, and a story that can only happen in the United States of America. Hope is the bedrock of this nation, the belief that our destiny will not be written for us, but by us, by all those men and women who are not content to settle for the world as it is, who have the courage to remake the world as it should be. That is what we started here in Iowa and that is the message that we can now carry to New Hampshire and beyond: the same message we had when we were up and when we were down, the one that can change this country brick by brick, block by block, callous hand by callous hand. That together, ordinary people can do extraordinary things. Because we are not a collection of red states and blue states, we are the United States of America. And in this moment, in this election, we are ready to believe again.
-Barack Obama

No comments: