Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why not?

What were you doing ten years ago? I was 15 - so I was probably at soccer practice or at the pool with Candice

What are five things on your to-do list today?

1. Clean up around here
2. Do some laundry
3. Do some more laundry
4. Go to work
5. Get some kitty litter

Snacks you enjoy? Trail mix right now. Crackers or Cheetos or something.

Places you've lived? great old Huntsville, Al

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire? A billion is a lot....

1. Give large sums to charities all over the world.
2. Buy Chris and myself a good house we can live in forever
3. Set up a few trust funds for us to live off of the rest of our lives, and for other family members.
4. quit work (for awhile) and go to school for whatever i wanted
5. Travel

People you want to know more about? I enjoy learning about all cultures and people, so I'm up for whatever!

No comments: