Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Every day we get a little bit closer to iPhones! W00t!

I've found that playing "catch up" with money is a lot harder than you think it is.

I'm serving coffee, not savin' lives. I'm taking it in stride, and letting it roll off my back.

Some people deserve decaf.

In a week, we'll be taking my sister and her friend to see a concert in the ATL! I always wanted an older sibling to do that for me. We're staying for a few days with my awesome Uncle.

Anthony Bourdain is my hero. I want his job. Except for the killing animals and eating innards and offal part.

Oh wait. That's his whole job. I'll just watch his show instead.

My BFF is moving away in a month. I'm so proud of her, but damnit.

I'm so excited to go back to New Orleans this fall.

1 comment:

Holly said...

i love that we have the power to choose who deserves decaf.

I mean I really love it.