Monday, October 15, 2007

Breakthrough? Or not.

So, yesterday I was amazed at how I felt about Ron Paul and his stance on health care.

Today I am amazed at more of what he has (or those in his employ have) said in the past.

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be." (man employed by him, writing in Ron Paul's newsletter)

"Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,' I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal." (man employed by him, writing in Ron Paul's newsletter)

"Although we are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers."

Well, there goes my high opinion.

No comments: