Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Work shoes

The power went out at work today. There are several things that were completely wrong about the way the situation was handled, but I'll get over it.
After work, it was such a relief to leave, and I went on what felt like an eternal search for appropriate work shoes that won't give my feet blisters.
I visited Target, two shoe carnivals, a payless, a rack room shoes, and finally the shoe department at the mall had a decent pair of not ugly work shoes that weren't going to cost a fortune.

It's metaphoric.

So, when I got home from shopping (by the way, it took 3 hours) I threw the old shoes away. They're in the trash outside.

And then I proceeded to clean out my dresser and the clothes in my closet. It felt good.

1 comment:

Polyakusha said...

Of course, the search and choise of shoes is very hard.