Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weddings make me mushy inside

This past weekend one of my very bestest friends ever got married to what I think is his perfect match.

I have to be honest, at first I was a little concerned because they decided to be married so quickly into their relationship, but I don't worry anymore. I think they are excellent complements.

I cried during their vows. They wrote their own, and they were so heartfelt and touching. My friend cried while pledging himself to his new wife, and I cried because I was so happy for them, because it was so beautiful to watch, and because hearing people talk about how much they love each other and exactly what the love means to them makes me realize how much I love I do love my husband, and how much I would do for him. I realize exactly how much I would take on for him, how much I would endure, and how much more after that I would take.

No comments: