Saturday, April 19, 2008

Things I can live without, but I'm glad I don't have to!

1. eye shadow primer - I've been doing some road-tests for the past few days. I've heard a lot of buzz about the difference a good primer makes, and so I picked up some Too Faced Herbal Eye Shadow Base awhile back. So, I used one of my favorite eye shadows for two days in a row without the base, and by the end of the day there was no shadow left. I used the base today (because of hella under eye circles), started work at 5 a.m. and as of an hour ago, the shadow was still there!

2. cuticle oil - I've tried all kinds of cuticle treatments, because I've always had to keep my hands in some harsh conditions while at work. My favorite by far is Nailtiques Oil Therapy. There's no cross parabens in it, it's got a great brush applicator (no messes!), and the ingredients are several nourishing natural oils.

3. ball-point pens - I've tried gel pens, liquid pens, liquid-gel pens, and I always gravitate back to the great classic ball-point. This is my current fave, the Bic Velocity

4. Blogs - Oh my god, am I addicted to blogs, particularly the ones whose personality really shows through the writing.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I used to use nailtiques and I loved it, where can I buy it?

Dream Stela said...

Ulta, at bridgestreet. We should really take a trip out there.