Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time flies...

Hung out with Holly for a bit today. We met for breakfast at Panera, and of course we end up talking about work because we have some meeting tonight and we just don't think it's going to go well. Venting about work with someone who can commiserate is therapeutic undoubtedly, but Holly suggested that we meet and not talk about work and talk about ourselves instead.

Don't most people talk about work when they get together when they're over the age of say, 17? When you spend the majority of your waking hours at work, what else is left for a person to talk about?

I am currently talking to this girl I used to babysit over AIM. When I started babysitting her, she was 8 years old. Now she's 12! She moved to Florida a couple of years ago, and I miss her and her brother so much! I can't believe that she's 12 years old - that's so grown up!

1 comment:

Holly said...

i made the suggestion just in case you were considering never going out to breakfast with me again because i talked about work too much. it was precautionary.